Use of this site indicates that you agree to the terms and conditions of use as indicated herein.
| New User Registration || |
Welcome to THE CEREBRAL PALSY SUPPORT FOUNDATION OF CANADA Registration process. Hereinafter we will be noted as "the Foundation".|
It is very easy to register and you MUST be Registered to "Bid" on our CPSFoundation Auctions.
In order to Register, you must agree to the terms and conditions of use that are explained below.
- -You may bid on the Auctions once registered. Any abuse, harassment or wilfully causing problems to another user, providing false information, not dealing in a forthright manner, using site information or other users information - email addresses or other, or causing another to act upon your information through your bidding on an auction, will cause immediate termination of your registration and privileges.
You will be "blocked" from any further use of the Foundation Auction site.
- The "FREE" Foundation classified Ads are for "PRIVATE PERSONNAL USE ONLY!
A company, or business wanting to place an Ad will call the Foundation at " 905-259-3421 (head office phone- Whitby,Ontario) " and discuss if their Ad will be allowed and if so, the "Fee" that must accompany the Ad before placement on the Foundation Classifieds site.
- The Foundation Auctions may be used by anyone once they have registered.
In "bidding" on an item, you are making a "LEGALLY BINDING" agreement to the amount you have bid and must honor that amount if you are the winner of the Auction Item you have bid on.
Any failure to follow the "RULES" as stated in each Auction will result in your IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION AND FUTURE USE OF OUR AUCTION SITE.
- The Foundation, the copyright holders or any of their employees, hired, or other persons associated with the running of either the CPSFoundation Classifieds or the CPSFoundation Auctions will not be held accountable, liable, responsible or other for the content of and or use of any part of either site by anyone or as to the content or validity of the content as displayed therein.
- The Foundation may at any time change any part of this agreement, any fees for use or any other addition or deletion to this agreement at its sole and absolute discretion and also may extend or delete any or all parts of these sites or their use or existence without notice.
Copyright © 2007-2011 CONCEPT II DESIGNS Inc. -All Rights Reserved.